The missing layer to many-a-marketing-campaign…
With so much changing in the digital landscape, we are having more conversations than ever with clients about how to make sure budgets (and energy!) are spent in the right place. And in our opinion, collaboration is where the magic lies.
With cookie-free tracking and Google recently announcing they will not be selling ads targeted by browsing habits (just two examples of how changes are impacting brands' abilities to target individuals), marketing spend is challenged more than ever.
For years we have been focused on the importance of brand partnerships and collaborations. We have been ‘match-making’ brands and nurturing long-term brand relationships for many years and have a deep understanding of time-frames, challenges and unique ways to maximise activity and deliver value.
“When there’s a common goal and a shared desire to achieve something special, partnerships offer a great solution to being able to create some fantastic content, clever thinking and a layer to the campaign that is very money-can’t-buy.” Becky Slater
Brand partnerships are the magic ingredient to any good marketing strategy, because collaborating with like-minded brands can:
- Expand Your Reach: Explore new audiences who align with your brand values and interests, bring additional value to your audiences and those you partner with through a shared database approach.
- Help with Brand Positioning and Build Credibility: Associations with well-respected, well-matched brands can enhance credibility, and this is why authentic partnerships really work.
- Create Unique Content: Collaborations can result in exciting and stand-out content to capture imagination, and inspire audiences.
- Amplify Resources: Pooling resources and budgets allow partners to run more effective, stand-out marketing campaigns.
- Increase Engagement: Engage with audiences on a deeper level, through unique joint initiatives and events.
“I love the way that at the start of a partnership, anything is possible. Building 24 Waterstone’s window displays out of biscuits, freezing Covent Garden, turning the London Eye purple, bringing back Smash Hits after years, re-naming rail stations.. you name it! And with the PR-able idea comes a host of content, access to databases, media coverage and positioning that is unique each time.
Biased as I am, the more we get content landing in the right way through partnerships, the more I feel campaigns seem really flat/empty without them!” Becky Slater
Like what we do? Get in touch! [email protected]
Or, head over to Instagram to take a look at our latest campaigns.